Cannabis-infused edibles are probably the best way to combine your passion for sweets and your love for weed, especially if it comes to mint chocolate cannabis-infused ice cream. In case you are a true fan of ice cream, and the taste and composition of the product is crucially important to you, it makes sense to cook the edible by yourself. This mint chocolate cannabis ice cream is worth the preparation time.
Cooking marijuana-infused edibles at home, you can make them organic, vegan, with no GMO. Moreover, it will always be waiting for you in your refrigerator. Also, the dessert's potency is up to you. This process requires precision, and only the most careful cooks can see it through; it is often abandoned midway by stoned hobbyists. So, let the mint freshness and chocolate refinement of this delicious treat melt your heart and gratify your tongue.
1. Mix CannaMilk, sugar, a pinch of salt, half-and-half, and cornstarch together in a saucepan and whisk the resulting mass thoroughly. Try not to spill a single drop of the goodie. If you fail, immediately lick it off the table! After that, cook the mixture over medium heat while stirring constantly for about ten minutes until it starts to thicken.
2. It is time to get down to egg yolks: whisk them in a separate bowl while slowly adding a cup of the steaming canna-cream from the saucepan. While whisking constantly, pour the mix into the saucepan.
3. Heat the blend for an additional couple of minutes. Do not forget to stir the mixture constantly and lick the spoon.
4. Take a fine strainer and pour the canna-cream through it into a large bowl. Become a perfectionist for a short time and discard all lumps.
5. Put the mixture uncovered in the fridge for an hour. Periodically check if the pot was not stolen while stirring occasionally. After an hour, place plastic wrap on top of the chilled cream and leave it for another 24 hours. Try to distract yourself from thinking about the weed goody in your fridge until it is ready.
6. After 24 hours, run to your kitchen, take the ice cream out, add peppermint extract, vanilla extract, and food coloring, and pour it into a freezer container. Place the container in the freezer and wait for three hours.
7. In case you managed to resist the temptation to eat gourmet dark chocolate, add chips to the edible. Stay strong and return the container to the freezer for another six hours, no matter how hard it is.
8. If you are a real spirit titan, leave your cannabis ice cream in room temperature for additional 5 minutes before serving it. Finally, it is time to congratulate yourself and enjoy your dessert!